Privacy Statement for the Virginia Academy of Fencing
Your privacy is important to The Virginia Academy of Fencing. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that The Virginia Academy of Fencing collects, and the ways in which it uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
The Virginia Academy of Fencing may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website (including your IP address, browser details, and operating system);]
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website (including personal information that you give us through a web form);
- information about transactions carried out over this web site;
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to our web site services; and
- any other information that you send to The Virginia Academy of Fencing.
Using personal information
The Virginia Academy of Fencing may use your personal information to:
- administer this web site;
- personalize the website for you, to make it as useful to you as possible;
- enable your access to and use of the web site services;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you request;
- send to you statements and invoices about products and services that you purchase or order;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
Where The Virginia Academy of Fencing discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, The Virginia Academy of Fencing may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
The Virginia Academy of Fencing will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
The Virginia Academy of Fencing will store all the personal information you provide on secure servers.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the web site may be published on the internet and therefore may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
Other web sites
This web site contains links to other web sites.
The Virginia Academy of Fencing is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact The Virginia Academy of Fencing
- by email to email@example.com; or
- by post to Virginia Academy of Fencing, 5401-B Port Royal Rd., Springfield, VA 22151.
About this privacy statement
This privacy statement was made using a Contractology form available at www.freenetlaw.com. Other precedents available on the Contractology website include precedent web site hosting contracts.