What Customers Say
Our Facility - Open 7 Days A WeekThe 13,000 square foot VAF facility includes:
- 18 full-time electric strips with overhead reel systems
- A bouting video replay system
- A padded warm-up area for fencers
- A decorated spectator area
- An armory
- Showers and changing facilities
- A store that stocks sport fencing and historical fencing equipment as well as other gift items
Business Office Hours
Monday - Friday: 9:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
Training Facility Hours
Monday - Friday: 5:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday: 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
"No question...this is a great place to learn and practice fencing. The facility is big, clean, well organized, and spectator friendly. The staff and coaches are knowledgeable and accommodating. I've been taking lessons here for three years now and will say that my fencing has... " May 5, 2010
"Great environment for kids! I am impressed by the discipline that is enforced there and truly feel my son will be better in other aspects of his life due to what is taught here outside of the actual fencing! Very professional staff are always eager to help and ..." - Dec 10, 2010